List of Elite Programs in Hawaii
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in HawaiiThere are numerous ways that you can find the accredited CNA school that you'll want to attend, and one of the easiest is to complete a simple online search. To get started in this endeavor, simply enter a basic key phrase like "Locate CNA Degree Courses In Hawaii." Your browser will then display a list of links leading to schools in your state that you can start learning more about. Be sure that you're only looking into schools that have attained accreditation, because these are the most reputable.
CNA Certification in HawaiiIn order to work in Hawaii, you need to be licensed. To put the licensure process in motion, begin by enrolling in a program that offers at least 100 credit hours worth of studies. Some of these hours will involve work in the traditional classroom, and your remaining classes will take place in a physical, hands-on setting that will help you get ready to work in the "real world." Once you complete your required coursework hours, you can take the certification test. After passing it, you will receive a card in the mail which functions as proof that your'e a member of the Hawaii Nurse Assistant Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in HawaiiThe average annual salary for a CNA in Hawaii is $15,000. However, individuals interested in pursuing a career in this sector should know that the income can vary based on factors like your level of experience, the extent of your education, and any additional certificates you've attained. Also note that employers will often look favorably on employees who opt to enroll in and complete on-going educational programs.
List of CNA Certification Programs in HawaiiThere are several programs in Hawaii for you to choose from. Some of them include:
- Kauai Community College
- Hawaii Community College
- Windward Community College
- Kapiolani Community College – Diamond Head Unit
- Maui Community College
CNA Training Centers in Hawaii
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|CNA Training International||Aiea||808-488-1400||99-209 Moanalua Rd-307, Aiea, HI 96701|
|Health Care School of Hawaii||Aiea||808-488-9449||98-025 Hekaha Street, Aiea, HI 96701||http://www.healthcareschoolofhawaii.com/|
|American Red Cross-East Hawaii||Hilo||808) 935-8305||55 Ululani Street, Hilo, HI 96720|
|Hawaii Community College||Hilo||808-974-7560||200 West Kawili Street, Hilo, HI 96720||http://hawaii.hawaii.edu/|
|Life Care of Hilo||Hilo||(808) 959-9151||944 West Kawailani Street, Hilo, HI 96720||http://lifecarecenterofhilo.com/|
|American Red Cross-Oahu Training Site||Honolulu||808-739-8131||4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816||http://www.redcross.org/|
|CareGiver Training School Corp.||Honolulu||808-848-9988||1320 Kalani Street, Honolulu, HI 96817||http://www.caregivertrainingschool.com/|
|Healthcare Training-Career Consultants, Inc.-Honolulu/Dillingham Unit||Honolulu||(808) 843-221||2130 North King St., Suite 7, Honolulu, HI 96819||http://www.htcc4u.com/|
|Kolani Community College-Diamond Head Unit||Honolulu||(808) 734-9000||4303 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816|
|TLC Total Loving Care Health Service||Honolulu||808-521-5211||1088 Bishop Street, Honolulu, HI 96813|
|Maui Community College||Kahului||(808) 984-3471||310 West Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului, HI 96732||http://maui.hawaii.edu/|
|American Red Cross-Kona||Kailua Kona||(808) 326-9488||74-5615 Luhia Street-A1B, Kailua Kona, HI 96740||http://www.redcross.org/|
|Ohana Pacific Management Company||Kaneohe||(808) 247-0003||45-181 Waikalua Road, Kaneohe, HI 96744||http://www.ohanapacific.com/|
|Windward Community College||Kaneohe||(808) 235-7400||45-720 Keaahala Road, Kaneohe, HI 96744||http://windward.hawaii.edu/|
|Kona Community Hospital||Kealakekua||(808) 322-9311||79-1019 Haukla Street, Kealakekua, HI 96750||http://www.kch.hhsc.org/|