List of Elite Programs in Fort WorthNew
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Practical Nurse, Diploma
- And more...
- Business Studies
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Automotive Service Technician
- Combination Welding
- Diesel Heavy Truck
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Beauty, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Assistant
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Fort WorthThe amount that CNAs make in Fort Worth varies from less tan $20,000 a year up to around $40,000 a year. The assistants making the highest salaries are usually those who have several years of experience and work for private facilities. After finishing college and going to work in the field, nursing assistants will generally make an hourly wage that is slightly more than minimum wage.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Fort WorthForth Worth is home to several high schools and career training programs that allow high school students to enter programs at a younger age. After graduating, students can immediately apply for a license and seek employment. Older students can still enroll in some of these vocational schools and finish a program in two years or less. There are other programs and schools that offer CNA training in the city as well. Students can find out more about all the following schools before applying:
- Eagle Mountain CNA Program
- Fort Worth Housing Authority Nurses Aide Training
- Immaculate Grace Healthcare Institute
- North Texas Institute for Career Development
- Springpack Healthcare Institute
- Stone Academy
- Tarrant County College