Now that you’ve decided to enroll in a CNA program, your first step should be to ensure that the school you choose has official accreditation. Certified nursing assistants are some of the most in-demand professionals working in the healthcare industry, and earning an associate’s degree in this field puts you one step closer to your goal.
List of Elite Programs in Detroit
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing Pre-Licensure, BS
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Detroit is one of the best cities in which to study nursing because of its dynamic, resilient economy and low cost of living. There are dozens of colleges offering CNA classes online and on campus. Before enrolling in a university, do your due diligence to find one that meets your requirements and yields the best results.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Detroit
The city of Detroit took an economic hit in recent years, but it’s bouncing back now and full of vibrant energy. Salaries for nursing assistants in Detroit are about average for salaries for this occupation in other cities. Graduates can earn between $48,000 and $62,000, depending on their level of experience and the amount of hours they work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Detroit
Aress Academy is an accredited institution that offers a two-year course plan for certified nursing assistants. Matriculating students must take a physical examination, tuberculosis skin test and reading comprehension test before enrolling. Students must be 18 or older and have a secondary diploma or equivalent. There are about 1,600 students here, and tuition is generally very affordable. However, there is no on-campus housing offered.
Advanced Care Training for Healthcare Professionals
Advanced Care is an accredited assistant nurse educational institution that offers a two-year CNA license with on-campus classes. Students must be 18 or older, have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. and pass a criminal background check. A tuberculosis skin test is the only medical requirement for enrollment. There are around 2,300 students enrolled here, and tuition is very inexpensive. There is no on-campus housing available.
Washtenaw Community College
Washtenaw is an accredited university that offers two-year CNA certification. Students must be 17 or older to enroll, and they must pass a criminal background check and tuberculosis skin test. Matriculating students must have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. There are about 1,900 students attending this institution, and tuition costs are quite low. No on-campus housing is offered.