Now that you’ve decided to enroll in a CNA program, your first step should be to ensure that the school you choose has official accreditation. Certified nursing assistants are some of the most in-demand professionals working in the healthcare industry, and earning an associate’s degree in this field puts you one step closer to your goal.
List of Elite Programs in Detroit
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Practical Nursing (Diploma)
- And more...
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, PG Cert
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
Detroit is one of the best cities in which to study nursing because of its dynamic, resilient economy and low cost of living. There are dozens of colleges offering CNA classes online and on campus. Before enrolling in a university, do your due diligence to find one that meets your requirements and yields the best results.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Detroit
The city of Detroit took an economic hit in recent years, but it’s bouncing back now and full of vibrant energy. Salaries for nursing assistants in Detroit are about average for salaries for this occupation in other cities. Graduates can earn between $48,000 and $62,000, depending on their level of experience and the amount of hours they work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Detroit
Aress Academy is an accredited institution that offers a two-year course plan for certified nursing assistants. Matriculating students must take a physical examination, tuberculosis skin test and reading comprehension test before enrolling. Students must be 18 or older and have a secondary diploma or equivalent. There are about 1,600 students here, and tuition is generally very affordable. However, there is no on-campus housing offered.
Advanced Care Training for Healthcare Professionals
Advanced Care is an accredited assistant nurse educational institution that offers a two-year CNA license with on-campus classes. Students must be 18 or older, have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. and pass a criminal background check. A tuberculosis skin test is the only medical requirement for enrollment. There are around 2,300 students enrolled here, and tuition is very inexpensive. There is no on-campus housing available.
Washtenaw Community College
Washtenaw is an accredited university that offers two-year CNA certification. Students must be 17 or older to enroll, and they must pass a criminal background check and tuberculosis skin test. Matriculating students must have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. There are about 1,900 students attending this institution, and tuition costs are quite low. No on-campus housing is offered.