Now that you’ve decided to enroll in a CNA program, your first step should be to ensure that the school you choose has official accreditation. Certified nursing assistants are some of the most in-demand professionals working in the healthcare industry, and earning an associate’s degree in this field puts you one step closer to your goal.
List of Elite Programs in Detroit
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Detroit is one of the best cities in which to study nursing because of its dynamic, resilient economy and low cost of living. There are dozens of colleges offering CNA classes online and on campus. Before enrolling in a university, do your due diligence to find one that meets your requirements and yields the best results.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Detroit
The city of Detroit took an economic hit in recent years, but it’s bouncing back now and full of vibrant energy. Salaries for nursing assistants in Detroit are about average for salaries for this occupation in other cities. Graduates can earn between $48,000 and $62,000, depending on their level of experience and the amount of hours they work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Detroit
Aress Academy is an accredited institution that offers a two-year course plan for certified nursing assistants. Matriculating students must take a physical examination, tuberculosis skin test and reading comprehension test before enrolling. Students must be 18 or older and have a secondary diploma or equivalent. There are about 1,600 students here, and tuition is generally very affordable. However, there is no on-campus housing offered.
Advanced Care Training for Healthcare Professionals
Advanced Care is an accredited assistant nurse educational institution that offers a two-year CNA license with on-campus classes. Students must be 18 or older, have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. and pass a criminal background check. A tuberculosis skin test is the only medical requirement for enrollment. There are around 2,300 students enrolled here, and tuition is very inexpensive. There is no on-campus housing available.
Washtenaw Community College
Washtenaw is an accredited university that offers two-year CNA certification. Students must be 17 or older to enroll, and they must pass a criminal background check and tuberculosis skin test. Matriculating students must have a secondary diploma or G.E.D. There are about 1,900 students attending this institution, and tuition costs are quite low. No on-campus housing is offered.