List of Elite Programs in Denver
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
CNA Certification in in DenverIn order to work in the field, the candidate must receive certification. After attending a state approved learning facility, the applicant must pass an exam. Passing this test allows the applicant to use the title CNA. The applicant is then placed on a state registry. Many applicants also seek more learning in the field and acquire more credentials or specialization in one area.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in DenverAccording to recent statistics, the typical salary for a person in this endeavor in Denver is $23,000 per year. However, the national average is slightly higher. The national median salary is $24,420, according to government statistics compiled by the Occupational Outlook Handbook. Of course, there are other factors to consider. For example, the amount of experience, location, facility, and hours worked.
List of CNA Certification Programs in DenverFortunately, for those interested in finding a learning facility, there are several excellent CNA schools in the Denver area. Here is a list of the best CNA classes at the Denver location.
- Colorado Technical University, Denver, CO, 80234,
- Westwood College, North Denver Campus, Denver, CO 80221
- Denver School of Nursing, Denver, CO 802024