List of Elite Programs in Delaware
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Find Accredited CNA Certification in DelawareTo become a CNA in the state of Delaware, your first step is to find an accredited school. To do so, go online and type in a keyword like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Delaware." After you do so, you'll be exposed to a plethora of schools in your area. Your next step will be to thoroughly research the schools in which you're most interested so that you can make a prudent decision regarding where to complete your coursework.
CNA Certification in DelawareIn order to work as a CNA in Delaware, you need to attain your certification. There are three basic steps you should take to accomplish this objective. First, you'll need to complete a CNA training program that has gained accreditation. Second, you should be sure to first locate and successfully pass a certification exam that has attained national recognition/accreditation. (An example would be the NNAAP.) Finally, you'll need to attain listing in Delaware's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in DelawareIf you're serious about working in this medical field, you should know that CNAs employed in Delaware can expect to bring in about $37,000 annually. It's also important to note that this salary is not set in stone. Rather, it is subject to variation based on several key factors like employer, level of education, and areas of expertise.
List of CNA Certification Programs in DelawareThere are a plethora of CNA programs in Delaware that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Bear Professional Institute
- Del Tech Georgetown
- Tri-State Technical
- Beebe Medical Center School of Nursing
- KFW Medical Institute of Delaware
- CDM Technical Training Institute of Delaware
- Dawn Career Institute, Inc.
- Lee Training Institute
- Delcastle Technical High School
- Conrad Schools of Science (High School)
- Indian River High School
- Dover High School
CNA Training Centers in Delaware
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Bear Professional Institute||Bear||410-800-1466||2500 Wrangle Hill Road Suite 120, Bear, DE 19701||www.bearprofessionalinstitute.com|
|Woodbridge High School||Bridgeville||307 Laws Street, Bridgeville, DE 19933||http://www.trulia.com/schools/DE-Bridgeville/Woodbridge_High_School/|
|Indian River High School||Dagsboro||302-732-1500||29772 Armory Road, Dagsboro, DE 19973||http://www.edline.net/pages/Indian_River_High_School|
|Del Tech Terry||Dover||302-857-1400||100 Campus Drive, Dover, DE 19901||www.collegeview.com/schools/delaware-technical-community-college-terry/|
|Dover High School||Dover||302-672-1525||One Patrick Lynn Drive, Dover, DE 19904||http://www.doverhigh.capital.k12.de.us/|
|Silver Lake Center||Dover||410-494-8167||1080 Silver Lake Boulevard, Dover, DE 19904||http://citehealth.com/nursing-homes/pennsylvania/cities/bristol-township-in-bucks-county/silver-lake-center
|Del Tech Georgetown||Georgetown||302-855-5988||P.O. Box 610, Rt. 18, Georgetown, DE 19947|
|Sussex Tech-Adult Education Division||Georgetown||302-856-9035||17099 County Seat Highway, Georgetown, DE 19947||http://www.sussexvt.k12.de.us/aeweb/
|Sussex Technical High School||Georgetown||302-856-2543||P.O. Box 351, Georgetown, DE 19947||http://www.sussexvt.k12.de.us/
|Tri-State Technical||Laurel||443-523-8429||210 Laureltown, Laurel, DE 19956|
|Beebe Medical Center School of Nursing||Lewes||302-645-3251||424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958|
|St. Georges Technical High School||Middletown||302-449-3600||555 Hyetts Corner Road, Middletown, DE 19709||http://www.stgeorgesde.com/
|Milford Center||Milford||410-494-8167||700 Marvel Road, Milford, DE 19963|
|Hodgson Vo-Tech High School (Day)||Newark||302-834-0990||2575 Glasgow Avenue, Newark, DE 19702||http://www.nccvotech.com/hodgson-vocational-technical-high-school
|KFW Medical Institute of Delaware||Newark||302-533-6406||1423 Ctol Trail Road Building 3, Suite 3105, Newark, DE 19711||http://campaign.vpweb.com/c68934cb-ab94-4c49-9623-105cb8d4862c/