List of Elite Programs in Delaware
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Looking to attend nursing school? All-State Career offers nursing school programs that prepare students to become an LPN by graduating successfully from a Practical Nursing program. Many popular shows on TV feature nurses of all specialties working in emergency rooms, operating rooms, medical offices and other healthcare settings. Our practical nursing school can prepare you with the skills and training you need to enter the nursing profession as an LPN.
With a nursing education you can start an exciting nursing career where you can advance to work in these types of healthcare settings, as well as other ones, providing you with wide opportunity to enter a career field with a tremendous variety of job prospects. Not many jobs provide as much flexibility as nursing. As a nurse, you often have the flexibility to create your own schedule and the ability to choose your own work location. Nurses work in suburban and urban hospitals, physicians’ offices, healthcare clinics, home care facilities, schools, government agencies and even resorts and cruise ships.
- Practical Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Harris School of Business offers career-focused education that gives you the skills you need to make the leap into your new career.
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Find Accredited CNA Certification in DelawareTo become a CNA in the state of Delaware, your first step is to find an accredited school. To do so, go online and type in a keyword like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Delaware." After you do so, you'll be exposed to a plethora of schools in your area. Your next step will be to thoroughly research the schools in which you're most interested so that you can make a prudent decision regarding where to complete your coursework.
CNA Certification in DelawareIn order to work as a CNA in Delaware, you need to attain your certification. There are three basic steps you should take to accomplish this objective. First, you'll need to complete a CNA training program that has gained accreditation. Second, you should be sure to first locate and successfully pass a certification exam that has attained national recognition/accreditation. (An example would be the NNAAP.) Finally, you'll need to attain listing in Delaware's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in DelawareIf you're serious about working in this medical field, you should know that CNAs employed in Delaware can expect to bring in about $37,000 annually. It's also important to note that this salary is not set in stone. Rather, it is subject to variation based on several key factors like employer, level of education, and areas of expertise.
List of CNA Certification Programs in DelawareThere are a plethora of CNA programs in Delaware that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Bear Professional Institute
- Del Tech Georgetown
- Tri-State Technical
- Beebe Medical Center School of Nursing
- KFW Medical Institute of Delaware
- CDM Technical Training Institute of Delaware
- Dawn Career Institute, Inc.
- Lee Training Institute
- Delcastle Technical High School
- Conrad Schools of Science (High School)
- Indian River High School
- Dover High School
CNA Training Centers in Delaware
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Bear Professional Institute||Bear||410-800-1466||2500 Wrangle Hill Road Suite 120, Bear, DE 19701||www.bearprofessionalinstitute.com|
|Woodbridge High School||Bridgeville||307 Laws Street, Bridgeville, DE 19933||http://www.trulia.com/schools/DE-Bridgeville/Woodbridge_High_School/|
|Indian River High School||Dagsboro||302-732-1500||29772 Armory Road, Dagsboro, DE 19973||http://www.edline.net/pages/Indian_River_High_School|
|Del Tech Terry||Dover||302-857-1400||100 Campus Drive, Dover, DE 19901||www.collegeview.com/schools/delaware-technical-community-college-terry/|
|Dover High School||Dover||302-672-1525||One Patrick Lynn Drive, Dover, DE 19904||http://www.doverhigh.capital.k12.de.us/|
|Silver Lake Center||Dover||410-494-8167||1080 Silver Lake Boulevard, Dover, DE 19904||http://citehealth.com/nursing-homes/pennsylvania/cities/bristol-township-in-bucks-county/silver-lake-center
|Del Tech Georgetown||Georgetown||302-855-5988||P.O. Box 610, Rt. 18, Georgetown, DE 19947|
|Sussex Tech-Adult Education Division||Georgetown||302-856-9035||17099 County Seat Highway, Georgetown, DE 19947||http://www.sussexvt.k12.de.us/aeweb/
|Sussex Technical High School||Georgetown||302-856-2543||P.O. Box 351, Georgetown, DE 19947||http://www.sussexvt.k12.de.us/
|Tri-State Technical||Laurel||443-523-8429||210 Laureltown, Laurel, DE 19956|
|Beebe Medical Center School of Nursing||Lewes||302-645-3251||424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958|
|St. Georges Technical High School||Middletown||302-449-3600||555 Hyetts Corner Road, Middletown, DE 19709||http://www.stgeorgesde.com/
|Milford Center||Milford||410-494-8167||700 Marvel Road, Milford, DE 19963|
|Hodgson Vo-Tech High School (Day)||Newark||302-834-0990||2575 Glasgow Avenue, Newark, DE 19702||http://www.nccvotech.com/hodgson-vocational-technical-high-school
|KFW Medical Institute of Delaware||Newark||302-533-6406||1423 Ctol Trail Road Building 3, Suite 3105, Newark, DE 19711||http://campaign.vpweb.com/c68934cb-ab94-4c49-9623-105cb8d4862c/