List of Elite Programs in Columbus
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
There are a lot of reasons Bryant & Stratton College is the place to get an education. From the personal attention you receive from instructors that stay after class to make sure you are on the right track.
- AAS Medical Assisting
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ColumbusCNAs working in Columbus earn an annual average salary of $32,000. As this indicates the average, it also shows that nursing assistants can make more or less. The salary typically ranges from around $20,000 a year to nearly $50,000 a year. Some private companies also award bonuses to nursing assistants who work the most hours throughout the year and for those who refer other workers to the company. As with other types of medical careers, CNAs will also receive health insurance and insurance that covers dental and vision needs as well.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColumbusEarning a CNA degree helps students seek employment in the medical field. Once they finish a program, they can work in hospitals and other facilities. Some of the schools located in Columbus include:
- Buckeye Health Agency
- Miracle Health Agency
- Alia Healthcare
- Columbus State Community College
- Everest Institute
- Frontier Health Care
- Larock Healthcare Academy
- My Tees Healthcare
Students can also take courses from Ross Medical Education Center in nearby Mansfield, Harrison College in Grove City, Fortis Institute in Westerville or one of the three branches of ITT Technical Institute in Ohio. There are also some online courses that students can take.