List of Elite Programs in Columbus
Matching School Ads
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center. We offer programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, medical insurance billing and office administration, and pharmacy tech.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ColumbusCNAs working in Columbus earn an annual average salary of $32,000. As this indicates the average, it also shows that nursing assistants can make more or less. The salary typically ranges from around $20,000 a year to nearly $50,000 a year. Some private companies also award bonuses to nursing assistants who work the most hours throughout the year and for those who refer other workers to the company. As with other types of medical careers, CNAs will also receive health insurance and insurance that covers dental and vision needs as well.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColumbusEarning a CNA degree helps students seek employment in the medical field. Once they finish a program, they can work in hospitals and other facilities. Some of the schools located in Columbus include:
- Buckeye Health Agency
- Miracle Health Agency
- Alia Healthcare
- Columbus State Community College
- Everest Institute
- Frontier Health Care
- Larock Healthcare Academy
- My Tees Healthcare
Students can also take courses from Ross Medical Education Center in nearby Mansfield, Harrison College in Grove City, Fortis Institute in Westerville or one of the three branches of ITT Technical Institute in Ohio. There are also some online courses that students can take.