List of Elite Programs in Columbus
Matching School Ads
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center. We offer programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, medical insurance billing and office administration, and pharmacy tech.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ColumbusCNAs working in Columbus earn an annual average salary of $32,000. As this indicates the average, it also shows that nursing assistants can make more or less. The salary typically ranges from around $20,000 a year to nearly $50,000 a year. Some private companies also award bonuses to nursing assistants who work the most hours throughout the year and for those who refer other workers to the company. As with other types of medical careers, CNAs will also receive health insurance and insurance that covers dental and vision needs as well.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColumbusEarning a CNA degree helps students seek employment in the medical field. Once they finish a program, they can work in hospitals and other facilities. Some of the schools located in Columbus include:
- Buckeye Health Agency
- Miracle Health Agency
- Alia Healthcare
- Columbus State Community College
- Everest Institute
- Frontier Health Care
- Larock Healthcare Academy
- My Tees Healthcare
Students can also take courses from Ross Medical Education Center in nearby Mansfield, Harrison College in Grove City, Fortis Institute in Westerville or one of the three branches of ITT Technical Institute in Ohio. There are also some online courses that students can take.