List of Elite Programs in Colorado
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ColoradoCNA schools that have attained accreditation have met quality standards established by national and regional education associations. Regular reviews are required to maintain accreditation so students are assured the CNA programs they are enrolled in meet requirements for training and certification. The U.S. Department of Education and National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity websites are excellent resources for finding accredited CNA colleges.
CNA Certification in ColoradoIn order to practice as a CNA in Colorado, individuals must obtain mandatory certification. Students must complete a minimum of 75 hours of schooling that includes CNA classes, laboratory and clinical experience. Classes can be completed through a CNA online program but lab and clinical work must be supervised in an approved setting. Certificates can be obtained by examination or endorsement. Examination requirements include completion of Colorado approved CNA courses or other state. Endorsement or reciprocity is available to certified nursing assistants with an active license in another state. Nursing homes and home health agencies require that all nurse aides attain a CNA certificate within four months of employment. Colorado nursing pools or registries do not have a time frame for documentation. Many factors affect salaries for certified nurse assistants throughout Colorado. Salaries in areas such as Denver, Boulder, Aurora and Pueblo are dependent on population, experience and competitiveness in the health care market. The annual pay ranges from $26,000 to $38,000 with additional compensation available for specialty knowledge and benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColoradoThere are several methods available for learning how to become a certified nurse assistant. Many community and junior colleges in Colorado have accredited CNA courses such as Pikes Peak Community College, Trinidad State Junior College, South Denver School of Nursing Arts and Community College of Denver. Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado is currently assisting those in Welfare-to-work programs obtain free training. In addition, many nursing homes are so short-staffed they are providing schooling at little or no cost with the promise of employment once certified.
With health care workers being required to do more, often quality time spent with patients is compromised. Certified assistants in Colorado help fill that gap and encourage improved patient outcomes in every environment.
CNA Training Centers in Colorado
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Trinidad State Junior College/San Luis Educ. Ctr-Valley Campus||Alamosa||(719)-589-7000||1011 Main St, Alamosa, CO 81101||http://www.trinidadstate.edu/|
|Warren Tech-North||Arvada||(303)- 982-8642||11325 Allendale Dr, Arvada, CO 80004||https://sites.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/warrentech/|
|Pickens Technical College-HSTE||Aurora||(303)-344-4910||500 Airport Blvd., Aurora, CO 80011||http://www.pickenstech.org/|
|Boulder Technical Education Center||Boulder||(720)-561-5588||6600 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder, CO 80303|
|Brighton High School-HSTE||Brighton||(303)-655-4126||270 South 8th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601||http://www.sd27j.org/brighton|
|Agape Angelicum School of Nursing Arts, Inc.||Broomfield||(720)-938-6734||80 Garden Center Suite 114, Broomfield, CO 80020||http://www.agapeangelicum.com/|
|Morgan Community College-Burlington||Burlington||(719)-346-9300||340 S. 14th Street, Burlington, CO 80807|
|Hildebrand Care Center||Canon City||(719)-275-8656||1401 Phay Ave, Canon City, CO 81212||http://hildebrandcare.com/|
|Pueblo Community College-Fremont Campus||Canon City||(719)-296-6117||51320-Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212||http://www.pueblocc.edu/|
|Littleton Public Schools Health Sciences Technology||Centennial||7300 South Clermont, Centennial, CO 80121|
|South Denver School of Nursing Arts||Centennial||(303)-945-4203||7853-Arapahoe Ct, Centennial, CO 80112||http://southdenverschoolofnursingarts.com/|
|Avanza Training||Colorado Springs||719-362-7711||2598 Palmer Park Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.avanzacna.com/|
|Beo Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)-385-0200||1442 Hancock Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903|
|Centennial Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)- 597-7601||3707 Parkmoor Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80917||http://www.centennialnatp.com/|
|CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs||Colorado Springs||(719)-622-3600||3645 Citadel Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.collegeamerica.edu/colorado-springs|