List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ColoradoCNA schools that have attained accreditation have met quality standards established by national and regional education associations. Regular reviews are required to maintain accreditation so students are assured the CNA programs they are enrolled in meet requirements for training and certification. The U.S. Department of Education and National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity websites are excellent resources for finding accredited CNA colleges.
CNA Certification in ColoradoIn order to practice as a CNA in Colorado, individuals must obtain mandatory certification. Students must complete a minimum of 75 hours of schooling that includes CNA classes, laboratory and clinical experience. Classes can be completed through a CNA online program but lab and clinical work must be supervised in an approved setting. Certificates can be obtained by examination or endorsement. Examination requirements include completion of Colorado approved CNA courses or other state. Endorsement or reciprocity is available to certified nursing assistants with an active license in another state. Nursing homes and home health agencies require that all nurse aides attain a CNA certificate within four months of employment. Colorado nursing pools or registries do not have a time frame for documentation. Many factors affect salaries for certified nurse assistants throughout Colorado. Salaries in areas such as Denver, Boulder, Aurora and Pueblo are dependent on population, experience and competitiveness in the health care market. The annual pay ranges from $26,000 to $38,000 with additional compensation available for specialty knowledge and benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColoradoThere are several methods available for learning how to become a certified nurse assistant. Many community and junior colleges in Colorado have accredited CNA courses such as Pikes Peak Community College, Trinidad State Junior College, South Denver School of Nursing Arts and Community College of Denver. Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado is currently assisting those in Welfare-to-work programs obtain free training. In addition, many nursing homes are so short-staffed they are providing schooling at little or no cost with the promise of employment once certified.
With health care workers being required to do more, often quality time spent with patients is compromised. Certified assistants in Colorado help fill that gap and encourage improved patient outcomes in every environment.
CNA Training Centers in Colorado
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Trinidad State Junior College/San Luis Educ. Ctr-Valley Campus||Alamosa||(719)-589-7000||1011 Main St, Alamosa, CO 81101||http://www.trinidadstate.edu/|
|Warren Tech-North||Arvada||(303)- 982-8642||11325 Allendale Dr, Arvada, CO 80004||https://sites.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/warrentech/|
|Pickens Technical College-HSTE||Aurora||(303)-344-4910||500 Airport Blvd., Aurora, CO 80011||http://www.pickenstech.org/|
|Boulder Technical Education Center||Boulder||(720)-561-5588||6600 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder, CO 80303|
|Brighton High School-HSTE||Brighton||(303)-655-4126||270 South 8th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601||http://www.sd27j.org/brighton|
|Agape Angelicum School of Nursing Arts, Inc.||Broomfield||(720)-938-6734||80 Garden Center Suite 114, Broomfield, CO 80020||http://www.agapeangelicum.com/|
|Morgan Community College-Burlington||Burlington||(719)-346-9300||340 S. 14th Street, Burlington, CO 80807|
|Hildebrand Care Center||Canon City||(719)-275-8656||1401 Phay Ave, Canon City, CO 81212||http://hildebrandcare.com/|
|Pueblo Community College-Fremont Campus||Canon City||(719)-296-6117||51320-Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212||http://www.pueblocc.edu/|
|Littleton Public Schools Health Sciences Technology||Centennial||7300 South Clermont, Centennial, CO 80121|
|South Denver School of Nursing Arts||Centennial||(303)-945-4203||7853-Arapahoe Ct, Centennial, CO 80112||http://southdenverschoolofnursingarts.com/|
|Avanza Training||Colorado Springs||719-362-7711||2598 Palmer Park Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.avanzacna.com/|
|Beo Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)-385-0200||1442 Hancock Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903|
|Centennial Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)- 597-7601||3707 Parkmoor Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80917||http://www.centennialnatp.com/|
|CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs||Colorado Springs||(719)-622-3600||3645 Citadel Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.collegeamerica.edu/colorado-springs|