List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ColoradoCNA schools that have attained accreditation have met quality standards established by national and regional education associations. Regular reviews are required to maintain accreditation so students are assured the CNA programs they are enrolled in meet requirements for training and certification. The U.S. Department of Education and National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity websites are excellent resources for finding accredited CNA colleges.
CNA Certification in ColoradoIn order to practice as a CNA in Colorado, individuals must obtain mandatory certification. Students must complete a minimum of 75 hours of schooling that includes CNA classes, laboratory and clinical experience. Classes can be completed through a CNA online program but lab and clinical work must be supervised in an approved setting. Certificates can be obtained by examination or endorsement. Examination requirements include completion of Colorado approved CNA courses or other state. Endorsement or reciprocity is available to certified nursing assistants with an active license in another state. Nursing homes and home health agencies require that all nurse aides attain a CNA certificate within four months of employment. Colorado nursing pools or registries do not have a time frame for documentation. Many factors affect salaries for certified nurse assistants throughout Colorado. Salaries in areas such as Denver, Boulder, Aurora and Pueblo are dependent on population, experience and competitiveness in the health care market. The annual pay ranges from $26,000 to $38,000 with additional compensation available for specialty knowledge and benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ColoradoThere are several methods available for learning how to become a certified nurse assistant. Many community and junior colleges in Colorado have accredited CNA courses such as Pikes Peak Community College, Trinidad State Junior College, South Denver School of Nursing Arts and Community College of Denver. Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado is currently assisting those in Welfare-to-work programs obtain free training. In addition, many nursing homes are so short-staffed they are providing schooling at little or no cost with the promise of employment once certified.
With health care workers being required to do more, often quality time spent with patients is compromised. Certified assistants in Colorado help fill that gap and encourage improved patient outcomes in every environment.
CNA Training Centers in Colorado
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Trinidad State Junior College/San Luis Educ. Ctr-Valley Campus||Alamosa||(719)-589-7000||1011 Main St, Alamosa, CO 81101||http://www.trinidadstate.edu/|
|Warren Tech-North||Arvada||(303)- 982-8642||11325 Allendale Dr, Arvada, CO 80004||https://sites.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/warrentech/|
|Pickens Technical College-HSTE||Aurora||(303)-344-4910||500 Airport Blvd., Aurora, CO 80011||http://www.pickenstech.org/|
|Boulder Technical Education Center||Boulder||(720)-561-5588||6600 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder, CO 80303|
|Brighton High School-HSTE||Brighton||(303)-655-4126||270 South 8th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601||http://www.sd27j.org/brighton|
|Agape Angelicum School of Nursing Arts, Inc.||Broomfield||(720)-938-6734||80 Garden Center Suite 114, Broomfield, CO 80020||http://www.agapeangelicum.com/|
|Morgan Community College-Burlington||Burlington||(719)-346-9300||340 S. 14th Street, Burlington, CO 80807|
|Hildebrand Care Center||Canon City||(719)-275-8656||1401 Phay Ave, Canon City, CO 81212||http://hildebrandcare.com/|
|Pueblo Community College-Fremont Campus||Canon City||(719)-296-6117||51320-Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212||http://www.pueblocc.edu/|
|Littleton Public Schools Health Sciences Technology||Centennial||7300 South Clermont, Centennial, CO 80121|
|South Denver School of Nursing Arts||Centennial||(303)-945-4203||7853-Arapahoe Ct, Centennial, CO 80112||http://southdenverschoolofnursingarts.com/|
|Avanza Training||Colorado Springs||719-362-7711||2598 Palmer Park Boulevard Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.avanzacna.com/|
|Beo Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)-385-0200||1442 Hancock Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903|
|Centennial Nurse Aide Training Program||Colorado Springs||(719)- 597-7601||3707 Parkmoor Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80917||http://www.centennialnatp.com/|
|CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs||Colorado Springs||(719)-622-3600||3645 Citadel Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||http://www.collegeamerica.edu/colorado-springs|