List of Elite Programs in Colorado Springs
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Train for careers that are in-demand and where your success is the number one priority. IBMC College’s small class sizes, caring staff and experienced instructors will provide you with an extra level of support and personalized attention.
At locally owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding career in as little as 6 to 19 months. With 3 northern Colorado campuses to choose from and a variety of diploma and degree program options, you’ll find the path that is the right fit for you.
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Colorado SpringsColorado Springs offers a number of opportunities for CNAs in terms of employment. Retirement homes are home to elderly residents who have specific medical problems, and nursing homes often have a large number of residents on temporary or permanent bed rest. CNAs also have the option of working for a private doctor's office or a large public hospital. The amount that you might make depends on where you work and the amount of experience you gained before applying. For a CNA working in Colorado Springs, the average annual salary is $27,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Colorado SpringsThere are only a handful of colleges that offer CNA training across the state, but students also have the chance to study online. The best programs are those that consist of multiple classes designed to help students work with their future patients. CNA students can attend classes at any of the following schools and organizations:
- Front Range Nurse Aide Training
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Nursing & Therapy Services of Colorado, Inc.
- National American University
- Pima Medical Institute
- Everest College
- College America
Those willing to commute to a nearby city can study at:
- Trinidad State Junior College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Community College of Denver