List of Elite Programs in West Chicago
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center. We offer programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, medical insurance billing and office administration, and pharmacy tech.
- Medical Assistant
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in ChicagoTo get started in becoming a certified nursing assistant, you need to find a school that offers the pertinent degrees, certificates, licenses, etc. To begin, go to the nearest computer and type a key search phrase such as "Find Accredited Certified Nursing Assistant schools in Chicago" into the field. Your browser will then lead you to several SERPs where you can begin researching different schools. Remember that you should only be considering schools that are accredited, because they have conformed to rigorous standards which ensure that you'll attain a quality education.
CNA Certification in ChicagoIn order to attain certification to work as a certified nursing assistant in Chicago, you will need to complete the state's requirements in terms of course enrollment and completion. Once you complete an approved program, you can take the official exam approved by the state of Illinois. After passing it, your name will be added to the state's Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ChicagoThe average annual salary for a certified nursing assistant working in Chicago is $51,000. It is important to note that this salary is not static. Rather, it can vary based on several factors, including but not limited to how many years you've been employed in the industry. Other deciding factors include your employer as well as whether you have any areas of expertise. Also keep in mind that job performance (in terms of accuracy, customer service, professionalism, timeliness, etc.) can accelerate the rate of promotion, bonuses, raises, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ChicagoThere are several programs in Chicago that will prepare you to become an exceptional certified nursing assistant. You can take preparatory courses at locations such as:
- Chicago Care Training Center
- Chicago Community Learning Center
- College of Office Technology
- Harold Washington College
- Illinois School of Health Careers
- Midwestern Career College
- PC Center Training Institute