List of Elite Programs in West Chicago
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Northwestern College is a special place. Focused programs. Flexible schedules. Supportive faculty. Externship opportunities. But you probably know all of that. What you may not know is what’s behind it. Our history, our mission, our whole philosophy really. Simply put, it’s about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities.
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Dental Assisting Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in ChicagoTo get started in becoming a certified nursing assistant, you need to find a school that offers the pertinent degrees, certificates, licenses, etc. To begin, go to the nearest computer and type a key search phrase such as "Find Accredited Certified Nursing Assistant schools in Chicago" into the field. Your browser will then lead you to several SERPs where you can begin researching different schools. Remember that you should only be considering schools that are accredited, because they have conformed to rigorous standards which ensure that you'll attain a quality education.
CNA Certification in ChicagoIn order to attain certification to work as a certified nursing assistant in Chicago, you will need to complete the state's requirements in terms of course enrollment and completion. Once you complete an approved program, you can take the official exam approved by the state of Illinois. After passing it, your name will be added to the state's Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ChicagoThe average annual salary for a certified nursing assistant working in Chicago is $51,000. It is important to note that this salary is not static. Rather, it can vary based on several factors, including but not limited to how many years you've been employed in the industry. Other deciding factors include your employer as well as whether you have any areas of expertise. Also keep in mind that job performance (in terms of accuracy, customer service, professionalism, timeliness, etc.) can accelerate the rate of promotion, bonuses, raises, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ChicagoThere are several programs in Chicago that will prepare you to become an exceptional certified nursing assistant. You can take preparatory courses at locations such as:
- Chicago Care Training Center
- Chicago Community Learning Center
- College of Office Technology
- Harold Washington College
- Illinois School of Health Careers
- Midwestern Career College
- PC Center Training Institute