List of Elite Programs in West Chicago
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in ChicagoTo get started in becoming a certified nursing assistant, you need to find a school that offers the pertinent degrees, certificates, licenses, etc. To begin, go to the nearest computer and type a key search phrase such as "Find Accredited Certified Nursing Assistant schools in Chicago" into the field. Your browser will then lead you to several SERPs where you can begin researching different schools. Remember that you should only be considering schools that are accredited, because they have conformed to rigorous standards which ensure that you'll attain a quality education.
CNA Certification in ChicagoIn order to attain certification to work as a certified nursing assistant in Chicago, you will need to complete the state's requirements in terms of course enrollment and completion. Once you complete an approved program, you can take the official exam approved by the state of Illinois. After passing it, your name will be added to the state's Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ChicagoThe average annual salary for a certified nursing assistant working in Chicago is $51,000. It is important to note that this salary is not static. Rather, it can vary based on several factors, including but not limited to how many years you've been employed in the industry. Other deciding factors include your employer as well as whether you have any areas of expertise. Also keep in mind that job performance (in terms of accuracy, customer service, professionalism, timeliness, etc.) can accelerate the rate of promotion, bonuses, raises, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ChicagoThere are several programs in Chicago that will prepare you to become an exceptional certified nursing assistant. You can take preparatory courses at locations such as:
- Chicago Care Training Center
- Chicago Community Learning Center
- College of Office Technology
- Harold Washington College
- Illinois School of Health Careers
- Midwestern Career College
- PC Center Training Institute