List of Elite Programs in Boston
- Available programs include Medical Assistant Training, Dental Assistant Training, and more.
- Programs help students prepare for the respective certification exams offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Students learn in Doctor’s Office Classrooms that simulate a professional medical office.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Dental Administrative Assistant, AAS
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in BostonThe salary earned by certified nursing assistants working in Boston depends on whether they work on a full time or a floating basis. A floating CNA is a nursing assistant who works on call for one or more facilities. That assistant will come in when needed and may work more or less hours every week. The average salary for a Boston CNA is around $31,000 a year, but those who work as a floating CNA will typically make a few thousand dollars more each year. A senior CNA, which is someone with five to 10 years of experience, can make more than $40,000 a year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in BostonMost medical degree programs take place at a university or community college, but there are organizations in Boston that also prepare CNAs. Tufts University also offers an extended program designed for those interested in medical advising. CNA programs in the city include those available from:
- Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Roxbury Community College
- Epoch Senior Living Home
- Upper Cape Cod Regional Technical Center
- Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School
- International Health Care Training and Services
- Sandwich Community School
- Bunker Hill Community College
- North Shore Community College