List of Elite Programs in Boston
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in BostonThe salary earned by certified nursing assistants working in Boston depends on whether they work on a full time or a floating basis. A floating CNA is a nursing assistant who works on call for one or more facilities. That assistant will come in when needed and may work more or less hours every week. The average salary for a Boston CNA is around $31,000 a year, but those who work as a floating CNA will typically make a few thousand dollars more each year. A senior CNA, which is someone with five to 10 years of experience, can make more than $40,000 a year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in BostonMost medical degree programs take place at a university or community college, but there are organizations in Boston that also prepare CNAs. Tufts University also offers an extended program designed for those interested in medical advising. CNA programs in the city include those available from:
- Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Roxbury Community College
- Epoch Senior Living Home
- Upper Cape Cod Regional Technical Center
- Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School
- International Health Care Training and Services
- Sandwich Community School
- Bunker Hill Community College
- North Shore Community College