List of Elite Programs in Arlington
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
CNA Certification in ArlingtonWhile you may be able to become a certified nursing aide if you've taken CNA classes in another state, most Texans must complete a state-approved program of study and pass a competency evaluation. All approved programs require at least 60 hours of classroom training and 40 hours of clinical training. You can take the CNA exam up to three times if you have trouble with it. If you don't pass on your third try, though, you'll have take some more CNA classes.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArlingtonThe average hourly wage for a CNA in the Arlington area is $11.89. This means that a full-time worker can expect to make around $25,000 per year; however, workers with extensive experience or more education can make over $30,000 annually.
List of CNA Certification programs in ArlingtonYou should count yourself lucky if you live in Arlington and want to be a CNA. The city has many approved schools that offer CNA classes, including:
- Alpha Career Institute
- Texas Career Institute
- University of Arlington
- Quality Care Career Institute
- Liberty Nursing Institute
- Kaplan College
- Springpack Healthcare Institute