List of Elite Programs in Arlington
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Beauty, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Assistant
- Business Studies
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Automotive Service Technician
- Combination Welding
- Diesel Heavy Truck
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Practical Nurse, Diploma
- And more...
CNA Certification in ArlingtonWhile you may be able to become a certified nursing aide if you've taken CNA classes in another state, most Texans must complete a state-approved program of study and pass a competency evaluation. All approved programs require at least 60 hours of classroom training and 40 hours of clinical training. You can take the CNA exam up to three times if you have trouble with it. If you don't pass on your third try, though, you'll have take some more CNA classes.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArlingtonThe average hourly wage for a CNA in the Arlington area is $11.89. This means that a full-time worker can expect to make around $25,000 per year; however, workers with extensive experience or more education can make over $30,000 annually.
List of CNA Certification programs in ArlingtonYou should count yourself lucky if you live in Arlington and want to be a CNA. The city has many approved schools that offer CNA classes, including:
- Alpha Career Institute
- Texas Career Institute
- University of Arlington
- Quality Care Career Institute
- Liberty Nursing Institute
- Kaplan College
- Springpack Healthcare Institute