List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ArkansasYour first step in the process of becoming a CNA is finding an accredited school from which to attain your licenses, certificates, etc. To get started, go to your computer and type a relevant key phrase into the search field. (Something like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Arkansas" will work.) After pressing enter, you'll gain exposure to a plethora of website links leading to websites that will offer detailed information regarding your educational options. Once you begin the school selection process, be sure that you're choosing schools that are accredited so that your resume and educational background will be viewed favorably by prospective employers.
CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you want to become a licensed CNA in the state of Arkansas, you will need to complete three foundational steps. The first step is to successfully complete a CNA training program that is accredited. The next step is to find and take a certification exam that is nationally recognized (such as the NNAAP). Your final step in the process is to seek listing in Arkansas's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArkansasA CNA employed in Arkansas can expect to bring in about $43,000 annually. However, individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in this field should note that there are a wide range of factors that can impact the annual income that an individual earns. One such factor is the extent of one's education, licensure, and certification. Another factor is the region within the state of Arkansas where an individual lives.
List of CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you're serious about becoming a CNA in Arkansas, you should know that there are several programs within your state that you can seek out. Some of them include:
- National Park Community College
- AR Career Training Institute-HSRC
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Arkansas State University-Newport
- South Arkansas Community College
- Crowley’s Ridge Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Arkansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|ASH FLAT HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Ash Flat||(870) 994-2341||66 Ozborn Lane, ASH FLAT, AR 72513|
|AHEC-NORTH CENTRAL||Batesville||(870) 621-2149||4301 W. Markham St., BATESVILLE, AR 72205|
|UNIVERSITY OF AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE-BATESVILLE||Batesville||870-612-2000||PO Box 3350, BATESVILLE, AR 72503||www.uaccb.edu|
|ARKANSAS CAREER TRAINING OF THE OZARKS||Bella Vista||(479) 831-2221||Three Ctol Mall, BELLA VISTA, AR 72201|
|NORTHWEST AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE REG. TECH CTR||Bentonville||(479) 444-3058||One College Drive, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712||www.nwacc.edu|
|BLYTHEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOL||Blytheville||(870) 763-7191||405 West Park Street, BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315|
|ARKANSAS NORTHEASTERN COLLEGE-BURDETTE||Burdette||(870) 763-1486||2501 South Division Street, BURDETTE, AR 72315||www.anc.edu|
|OZARK HEALTH FOUNDATION||Clinton||(501) 745-7004||Hwy 65 S, CLINTON, AR 72031|
|CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL||Conway||(501) 450-4888||2220 Prince Street Conway, CONWAY, AR 72034|
|UAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY-CROSSETT||Crossett||(870) 364-6414||1326 Highway 52 W, CROSSETT, AR 71635|
|COSSATOT COMMUNITY COLLEGE of AR||De Queen||(870) 584-4471||183 College Drive, DE QUEEN, AR 71832||www.cccua.edu|
|PHILLIPS COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF AR||Dewitt||(870) 946-3506||1210 Rice Belt Ave, DEWITT, AR 72042||www.pccua.edu/|
|SOUTH AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(870) 862-8131||300 S. West Ave, EL DORADO, AR 71730||www.southark.edu|
|CROWLEY’S RIDGE TECHNICAL CENTER||Forrest City||(870) 633-5411||1620 Newcastle Road, FORREST CITY, AR 72336||www.crti.tec.ar.us|
|CONCEPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES||Fort Smith||(479) 434-6971||4609 South 16th, FORT SMITH, AR 72901|