List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ArkansasYour first step in the process of becoming a CNA is finding an accredited school from which to attain your licenses, certificates, etc. To get started, go to your computer and type a relevant key phrase into the search field. (Something like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Arkansas" will work.) After pressing enter, you'll gain exposure to a plethora of website links leading to websites that will offer detailed information regarding your educational options. Once you begin the school selection process, be sure that you're choosing schools that are accredited so that your resume and educational background will be viewed favorably by prospective employers.
CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you want to become a licensed CNA in the state of Arkansas, you will need to complete three foundational steps. The first step is to successfully complete a CNA training program that is accredited. The next step is to find and take a certification exam that is nationally recognized (such as the NNAAP). Your final step in the process is to seek listing in Arkansas's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArkansasA CNA employed in Arkansas can expect to bring in about $43,000 annually. However, individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in this field should note that there are a wide range of factors that can impact the annual income that an individual earns. One such factor is the extent of one's education, licensure, and certification. Another factor is the region within the state of Arkansas where an individual lives.
List of CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you're serious about becoming a CNA in Arkansas, you should know that there are several programs within your state that you can seek out. Some of them include:
- National Park Community College
- AR Career Training Institute-HSRC
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Arkansas State University-Newport
- South Arkansas Community College
- Crowley’s Ridge Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Arkansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|ASH FLAT HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Ash Flat||(870) 994-2341||66 Ozborn Lane, ASH FLAT, AR 72513|
|AHEC-NORTH CENTRAL||Batesville||(870) 621-2149||4301 W. Markham St., BATESVILLE, AR 72205|
|UNIVERSITY OF AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE-BATESVILLE||Batesville||870-612-2000||PO Box 3350, BATESVILLE, AR 72503||www.uaccb.edu|
|ARKANSAS CAREER TRAINING OF THE OZARKS||Bella Vista||(479) 831-2221||Three Ctol Mall, BELLA VISTA, AR 72201|
|NORTHWEST AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE REG. TECH CTR||Bentonville||(479) 444-3058||One College Drive, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712||www.nwacc.edu|
|BLYTHEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOL||Blytheville||(870) 763-7191||405 West Park Street, BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315|
|ARKANSAS NORTHEASTERN COLLEGE-BURDETTE||Burdette||(870) 763-1486||2501 South Division Street, BURDETTE, AR 72315||www.anc.edu|
|OZARK HEALTH FOUNDATION||Clinton||(501) 745-7004||Hwy 65 S, CLINTON, AR 72031|
|CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL||Conway||(501) 450-4888||2220 Prince Street Conway, CONWAY, AR 72034|
|UAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY-CROSSETT||Crossett||(870) 364-6414||1326 Highway 52 W, CROSSETT, AR 71635|
|COSSATOT COMMUNITY COLLEGE of AR||De Queen||(870) 584-4471||183 College Drive, DE QUEEN, AR 71832||www.cccua.edu|
|PHILLIPS COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF AR||Dewitt||(870) 946-3506||1210 Rice Belt Ave, DEWITT, AR 72042||www.pccua.edu/|
|SOUTH AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(870) 862-8131||300 S. West Ave, EL DORADO, AR 71730||www.southark.edu|
|CROWLEY’S RIDGE TECHNICAL CENTER||Forrest City||(870) 633-5411||1620 Newcastle Road, FORREST CITY, AR 72336||www.crti.tec.ar.us|
|CONCEPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES||Fort Smith||(479) 434-6971||4609 South 16th, FORT SMITH, AR 72901|