List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is a year-round school providing vocational training in skilled trades and allied health career fields where job growth is expected.
- Medical Assisting (9 Months)
- Dental Assisting (9 Months)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ArkansasYour first step in the process of becoming a CNA is finding an accredited school from which to attain your licenses, certificates, etc. To get started, go to your computer and type a relevant key phrase into the search field. (Something like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Arkansas" will work.) After pressing enter, you'll gain exposure to a plethora of website links leading to websites that will offer detailed information regarding your educational options. Once you begin the school selection process, be sure that you're choosing schools that are accredited so that your resume and educational background will be viewed favorably by prospective employers.
CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you want to become a licensed CNA in the state of Arkansas, you will need to complete three foundational steps. The first step is to successfully complete a CNA training program that is accredited. The next step is to find and take a certification exam that is nationally recognized (such as the NNAAP). Your final step in the process is to seek listing in Arkansas's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArkansasA CNA employed in Arkansas can expect to bring in about $43,000 annually. However, individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in this field should note that there are a wide range of factors that can impact the annual income that an individual earns. One such factor is the extent of one's education, licensure, and certification. Another factor is the region within the state of Arkansas where an individual lives.
List of CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you're serious about becoming a CNA in Arkansas, you should know that there are several programs within your state that you can seek out. Some of them include:
- National Park Community College
- AR Career Training Institute-HSRC
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Arkansas State University-Newport
- South Arkansas Community College
- Crowley’s Ridge Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Arkansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|ASH FLAT HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Ash Flat||(870) 994-2341||66 Ozborn Lane, ASH FLAT, AR 72513|
|AHEC-NORTH CENTRAL||Batesville||(870) 621-2149||4301 W. Markham St., BATESVILLE, AR 72205|
|UNIVERSITY OF AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE-BATESVILLE||Batesville||870-612-2000||PO Box 3350, BATESVILLE, AR 72503||www.uaccb.edu|
|ARKANSAS CAREER TRAINING OF THE OZARKS||Bella Vista||(479) 831-2221||Three Ctol Mall, BELLA VISTA, AR 72201|
|NORTHWEST AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE REG. TECH CTR||Bentonville||(479) 444-3058||One College Drive, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712||www.nwacc.edu|
|BLYTHEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOL||Blytheville||(870) 763-7191||405 West Park Street, BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315|
|ARKANSAS NORTHEASTERN COLLEGE-BURDETTE||Burdette||(870) 763-1486||2501 South Division Street, BURDETTE, AR 72315||www.anc.edu|
|OZARK HEALTH FOUNDATION||Clinton||(501) 745-7004||Hwy 65 S, CLINTON, AR 72031|
|CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL||Conway||(501) 450-4888||2220 Prince Street Conway, CONWAY, AR 72034|
|UAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY-CROSSETT||Crossett||(870) 364-6414||1326 Highway 52 W, CROSSETT, AR 71635|
|COSSATOT COMMUNITY COLLEGE of AR||De Queen||(870) 584-4471||183 College Drive, DE QUEEN, AR 71832||www.cccua.edu|
|PHILLIPS COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF AR||Dewitt||(870) 946-3506||1210 Rice Belt Ave, DEWITT, AR 72042||www.pccua.edu/|
|SOUTH AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(870) 862-8131||300 S. West Ave, EL DORADO, AR 71730||www.southark.edu|
|CROWLEY’S RIDGE TECHNICAL CENTER||Forrest City||(870) 633-5411||1620 Newcastle Road, FORREST CITY, AR 72336||www.crti.tec.ar.us|
|CONCEPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES||Fort Smith||(479) 434-6971||4609 South 16th, FORT SMITH, AR 72901|