List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
At Denver College of Nursing, we believe good nurses are the future of quality healthcare. That’s why we strive to achieve excellence in healthcare education every day. We know our students can make a difference in others’ lives while in school by participating in SNA, community service, service –learning and GHP, as well as after graduation—and for years to come.
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ArkansasYour first step in the process of becoming a CNA is finding an accredited school from which to attain your licenses, certificates, etc. To get started, go to your computer and type a relevant key phrase into the search field. (Something like "Find Accredited CNA Schools in Arkansas" will work.) After pressing enter, you'll gain exposure to a plethora of website links leading to websites that will offer detailed information regarding your educational options. Once you begin the school selection process, be sure that you're choosing schools that are accredited so that your resume and educational background will be viewed favorably by prospective employers.
CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you want to become a licensed CNA in the state of Arkansas, you will need to complete three foundational steps. The first step is to successfully complete a CNA training program that is accredited. The next step is to find and take a certification exam that is nationally recognized (such as the NNAAP). Your final step in the process is to seek listing in Arkansas's registry for nurse aids.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArkansasA CNA employed in Arkansas can expect to bring in about $43,000 annually. However, individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in this field should note that there are a wide range of factors that can impact the annual income that an individual earns. One such factor is the extent of one's education, licensure, and certification. Another factor is the region within the state of Arkansas where an individual lives.
List of CNA Certification in ArkansasIf you're serious about becoming a CNA in Arkansas, you should know that there are several programs within your state that you can seek out. Some of them include:
- National Park Community College
- AR Career Training Institute-HSRC
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Arkansas State University-Newport
- South Arkansas Community College
- Crowley’s Ridge Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Arkansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|ASH FLAT HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Ash Flat||(870) 994-2341||66 Ozborn Lane, ASH FLAT, AR 72513|
|AHEC-NORTH CENTRAL||Batesville||(870) 621-2149||4301 W. Markham St., BATESVILLE, AR 72205|
|UNIVERSITY OF AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE-BATESVILLE||Batesville||870-612-2000||PO Box 3350, BATESVILLE, AR 72503||www.uaccb.edu|
|ARKANSAS CAREER TRAINING OF THE OZARKS||Bella Vista||(479) 831-2221||Three Ctol Mall, BELLA VISTA, AR 72201|
|NORTHWEST AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE REG. TECH CTR||Bentonville||(479) 444-3058||One College Drive, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712||www.nwacc.edu|
|BLYTHEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOL||Blytheville||(870) 763-7191||405 West Park Street, BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315|
|ARKANSAS NORTHEASTERN COLLEGE-BURDETTE||Burdette||(870) 763-1486||2501 South Division Street, BURDETTE, AR 72315||www.anc.edu|
|OZARK HEALTH FOUNDATION||Clinton||(501) 745-7004||Hwy 65 S, CLINTON, AR 72031|
|CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL||Conway||(501) 450-4888||2220 Prince Street Conway, CONWAY, AR 72034|
|UAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY-CROSSETT||Crossett||(870) 364-6414||1326 Highway 52 W, CROSSETT, AR 71635|
|COSSATOT COMMUNITY COLLEGE of AR||De Queen||(870) 584-4471||183 College Drive, DE QUEEN, AR 71832||www.cccua.edu|
|PHILLIPS COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF AR||Dewitt||(870) 946-3506||1210 Rice Belt Ave, DEWITT, AR 72042||www.pccua.edu/|
|SOUTH AR COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(870) 862-8131||300 S. West Ave, EL DORADO, AR 71730||www.southark.edu|
|CROWLEY’S RIDGE TECHNICAL CENTER||Forrest City||(870) 633-5411||1620 Newcastle Road, FORREST CITY, AR 72336||www.crti.tec.ar.us|
|CONCEPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES||Fort Smith||(479) 434-6971||4609 South 16th, FORT SMITH, AR 72901|