List of Elite Programs in Arizona
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification in ArizonaAs mentioned earlier, your first step in becoming a CNA is to find schools in the Arizona area. This process is a simple one to complete, and you can get started by doing a simple keyword search via internet. To begin, type in a key phrase like "CNA license and CNA programs" into the search field. Then click "enter." Once you do so, your browser will take you to several SERPs pages which will show you a variety of schools. It will then be your job to research the schools to see which ones are most comparable to your needs in terms of factors such as degree requirements, certificates offered, licenses awarded, and class options.
CNA Certification in ArizonaTo attain certification in Arizona, you must complete 120 hours of training. Some of these hours will be spent in a clinical setting, and the majority of them will take place in the traditional classroom environment. Throughout the courses, you will be taught how to offer basic nursing assistant care. You will also learn physiology and anatomy basics. Next, you will need to take a national nursing assistant exam. Once you pass it, you will be able to apply for listing with the Arizona Nurse Aide Registry. To remain in good standing or "current," you will also be required to renew your certificate each 2 years.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in ArizonaThe average annual salary for a CNA in Arizona is $20,000. However, it's important to note that this annual income can vary on multiple factors, some of which include employer, education, and level of experience.
List of CNA Certification Programs in ArizonaThere are a plethora of programs you can enroll in within the state of Arizona. Here are several:
- Mohave Community College
- Coconino Community College
- Yavapai Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Pima Community College
- Scottsdale Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Gila Community College/Eastern Arizona College Gila Pueblo
CNA Training Centers in Arizona
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Central Arizona College-Apache Junction-Main||Apache Junction||480-288-4017||273 Old West Highway Apache Junction, Apache Junction, AZ 85119|
|SouthWest Skill Center-Estrella Mountain Community||Avondale||623-535-2700||3000 North Dysart Road Avondale, Avondale, AZ 85392||< href="http://www.estrellamountain.edu/southwest-skill-center" target="_blank">www.estrellamountain.edu|
|Legacy Rehab.-Care Center (aka Silver Ridge)||Bullhead||928-763-8700||2812 Silver Creek Rd., Bullhead, AZ 86442|
|Mohave Community College-Yuma-Main||Bullhead City||928-505-3378||3400 Highway 95, Bullhead City, AZ 86442||< href="http://www.mohave.edu/about/bullhead" target="_blank">www.mohave.edu|
|River Gardens Rehab-Care Center, The||Bullhead City||928-763-8700||2150 Silver Creek Rd., Bullhead City, AZ 86442||< href="http://www.rivergardensrehab.com/" target="_blank">www.rivergardensrehab.com|
|Basha High School||Chandler||480-224-2314||5990 South Val Vista Drive, Chandler, AZ 85249|
|Chandler High School||Chandler||480-812-7616||350 North AZ Avenue Chandler, Chandler, AZ 85225|
|Hamilton High School||Chandler||480-812-7616||3700 S. AZ Avenue Chandler, Chandler, AZ 85248|
|Perry High School||Chandler||480-812-7616||1919 East Queen Creek Rd, Chandler, AZ 85297|
|MOHAVE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Colorado City||928-505-3378||P-Box 980, Colorado City, AZ 86021||< href="http://www.mohave.edu/" target="_blank">www.mohave.edu|
|Central Arizona Valley Institute of Technology||Coolidge||520-423-2991||1789 W. Coolidge Avenue, Coolidge, AZ 85128||< href="http://cavitschools.com/" target="_blank">cavitschools.com|
|Mingus Union High School||Cottonwood||928-634-7531||1801 East Fir Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326||< href="http://www.mingusunion.com/" target="_blank">www.mingusunion.com|
|Coconino Community College||Flagstaff||928-527-1222||2800 S. Lone Tree Rd., Flagstaff, AZ 86001|
|College America Flagstaff||Flagstaff||928-213-6060||3012 Historic U.S. 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86004|
|Fountain Hills High School||Fountain Hills||480-664-5591||16100 East Palisades Boulevard, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268||< href="http://www.hs.fountainhillsschools.org/#ad-image-5" target="_blank">www.hs.fountainhillsschools.org|