List of Elite Programs in Alabama
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Schools in AlabamaYour first step in pursuing a career in this field is to find an accredited learning institution to attend. To get this process started, simply go online and type a key phrase such as "CNA Degree Programs In Alabama" into the search field. Once you've done so, click enter and you'll be led to a search engine results page featuring a plethora of learning institutions in the state. Remember to select courses from institutions that are accredited, because this means that they've gone through a stringent verification process and will offer classes that conform to regional, state, and/or national guidelines.
CNA Certification in AlabamaIn order to attain certifications in the state of Alabama, you must complete the Competency Evaluation Program. This evaluation contains both skill based and written tests. Additionally, you must successfully complete Alabama's Nurse Aide Training. The certifications offered in Alabama expire every two years, and individuals must renew them in order to work legally. If an individual allows their license to remain expired for more than a five year period, she or he will have to complete the nursing aide training program and exam again.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in AlabamaThe average annual salary for a CNA in Alabama is $25,000. However, it's important to note that this income is subject to vary based on factors such as level of experience, employer, and extent of one's education.
List of CNA Programs in AlabamaThere are a plethora of learning institutions that offer classes in the state of Alabama. Some of them include:
- Calhoun Community College-Nursing Department
- Lawson State Community College
- Shelton State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- H. Council Trenholm State Technical College
- Gadsden State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- Southern Union State Community College
- Reid State Technical College
CNA Training Centers in Alabama
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|NHC Place Aniston||Anniston||1335 Greenbrier Rd., Anniston, AL 36207||www.nhcplaceanniston.com|
|Oak Landing CNA Training Course-Attalla||Attalla||616 Gaines Street, Attalla, AL 35954|
|Faulkner State CNA Training Class-Bay Minette||Bay Minette||1900 Highway 31 South, Bay Minette, AL 36507||www.faulknerstate.edu|
|Lawson State Community College Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 925-2515||1100 Ninth Avenue NW, Bessemer, AL 35022||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Oaks on Parkwood Assisted Living Facility Nursing Assistant Course-Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 497-4560||2651 Laurel Oak Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022||oaksonparkwood.com/|
|Lawson State Community College||Birmingham||(205) 925-2515||3060 Wilson Rd SW, Birmingham, AL 35221||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Bevill State Community College||Carrolton||(205) 367-8860||491 Tuscaloosa Ave, Carrolton, AL 35447||bscc.edu/|
|Morningside of Cullman Nurse Aide Program-Cullman||Cullman||(256) 737-1088||2021 Dahlke Drive, Cullman, AL 35058||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/cullman/morningside-of-cullman/|
|Catherine Place Assisted Living Facility Nurse Aide Training Program-Daphne||Daphne||27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL 36526|
|Wesley Manor Retirement Center CNA Training Program-Dothan||Dothan||(866) 965-2891||718 Honeysuckle Rd., Dothan, AL 36305|
|Reid State Technical College||Evergreen||(251) 578-1313||P.O. Box 588, Evergreen, AL 36401||www.rstc.edu/|
|Caroll Place Nurse Aide Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||50 Spring Run Road, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|The Huntingdon CNA Training Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||108 Homestead Village, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|Morningside of Fayette CNA Program||Fayette||(205) 932-4003||404 25th Street, Fayette, AL 35555||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/fayette/morningside-of-fayette/services-and-amenities|
|Live Oak Village, LLC-Foley||Foley||(251) 943-6733||2300 North Cedar Street, Foley, AL 36535||liveoakal.com/