List of Elite Programs in Alabama
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting / Medical Assisting Specialist
- Dental Assisting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Find Accredited CNA Schools in AlabamaYour first step in pursuing a career in this field is to find an accredited learning institution to attend. To get this process started, simply go online and type a key phrase such as "CNA Degree Programs In Alabama" into the search field. Once you've done so, click enter and you'll be led to a search engine results page featuring a plethora of learning institutions in the state. Remember to select courses from institutions that are accredited, because this means that they've gone through a stringent verification process and will offer classes that conform to regional, state, and/or national guidelines.
CNA Certification in AlabamaIn order to attain certifications in the state of Alabama, you must complete the Competency Evaluation Program. This evaluation contains both skill based and written tests. Additionally, you must successfully complete Alabama's Nurse Aide Training. The certifications offered in Alabama expire every two years, and individuals must renew them in order to work legally. If an individual allows their license to remain expired for more than a five year period, she or he will have to complete the nursing aide training program and exam again.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in AlabamaThe average annual salary for a CNA in Alabama is $25,000. However, it's important to note that this income is subject to vary based on factors such as level of experience, employer, and extent of one's education.
List of CNA Programs in AlabamaThere are a plethora of learning institutions that offer classes in the state of Alabama. Some of them include:
- Calhoun Community College-Nursing Department
- Lawson State Community College
- Shelton State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- H. Council Trenholm State Technical College
- Gadsden State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- Southern Union State Community College
- Reid State Technical College
CNA Training Centers in Alabama
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|NHC Place Aniston||Anniston||1335 Greenbrier Rd., Anniston, AL 36207||www.nhcplaceanniston.com|
|Oak Landing CNA Training Course-Attalla||Attalla||616 Gaines Street, Attalla, AL 35954|
|Faulkner State CNA Training Class-Bay Minette||Bay Minette||1900 Highway 31 South, Bay Minette, AL 36507||www.faulknerstate.edu|
|Lawson State Community College Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 925-2515||1100 Ninth Avenue NW, Bessemer, AL 35022||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Oaks on Parkwood Assisted Living Facility Nursing Assistant Course-Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 497-4560||2651 Laurel Oak Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022||oaksonparkwood.com/|
|Lawson State Community College||Birmingham||(205) 925-2515||3060 Wilson Rd SW, Birmingham, AL 35221||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Bevill State Community College||Carrolton||(205) 367-8860||491 Tuscaloosa Ave, Carrolton, AL 35447||bscc.edu/|
|Morningside of Cullman Nurse Aide Program-Cullman||Cullman||(256) 737-1088||2021 Dahlke Drive, Cullman, AL 35058||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/cullman/morningside-of-cullman/|
|Catherine Place Assisted Living Facility Nurse Aide Training Program-Daphne||Daphne||27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL 36526|
|Wesley Manor Retirement Center CNA Training Program-Dothan||Dothan||(866) 965-2891||718 Honeysuckle Rd., Dothan, AL 36305|
|Reid State Technical College||Evergreen||(251) 578-1313||P.O. Box 588, Evergreen, AL 36401||www.rstc.edu/|
|Caroll Place Nurse Aide Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||50 Spring Run Road, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|The Huntingdon CNA Training Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||108 Homestead Village, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|Morningside of Fayette CNA Program||Fayette||(205) 932-4003||404 25th Street, Fayette, AL 35555||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/fayette/morningside-of-fayette/services-and-amenities|
|Live Oak Village, LLC-Foley||Foley||(251) 943-6733||2300 North Cedar Street, Foley, AL 36535||liveoakal.com/