List of Elite Programs in Alabama
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting / Medical Assisting Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Schools in AlabamaYour first step in pursuing a career in this field is to find an accredited learning institution to attend. To get this process started, simply go online and type a key phrase such as "CNA Degree Programs In Alabama" into the search field. Once you've done so, click enter and you'll be led to a search engine results page featuring a plethora of learning institutions in the state. Remember to select courses from institutions that are accredited, because this means that they've gone through a stringent verification process and will offer classes that conform to regional, state, and/or national guidelines.
CNA Certification in AlabamaIn order to attain certifications in the state of Alabama, you must complete the Competency Evaluation Program. This evaluation contains both skill based and written tests. Additionally, you must successfully complete Alabama's Nurse Aide Training. The certifications offered in Alabama expire every two years, and individuals must renew them in order to work legally. If an individual allows their license to remain expired for more than a five year period, she or he will have to complete the nursing aide training program and exam again.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in AlabamaThe average annual salary for a CNA in Alabama is $25,000. However, it's important to note that this income is subject to vary based on factors such as level of experience, employer, and extent of one's education.
List of CNA Programs in AlabamaThere are a plethora of learning institutions that offer classes in the state of Alabama. Some of them include:
- Calhoun Community College-Nursing Department
- Lawson State Community College
- Shelton State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- H. Council Trenholm State Technical College
- Gadsden State Community College
- Bevill State Community College
- Southern Union State Community College
- Reid State Technical College
CNA Training Centers in Alabama
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|NHC Place Aniston||Anniston||1335 Greenbrier Rd., Anniston, AL 36207||www.nhcplaceanniston.com|
|Oak Landing CNA Training Course-Attalla||Attalla||616 Gaines Street, Attalla, AL 35954|
|Faulkner State CNA Training Class-Bay Minette||Bay Minette||1900 Highway 31 South, Bay Minette, AL 36507||www.faulknerstate.edu|
|Lawson State Community College Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 925-2515||1100 Ninth Avenue NW, Bessemer, AL 35022||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Oaks on Parkwood Assisted Living Facility Nursing Assistant Course-Bessemer||Bessemer||(205) 497-4560||2651 Laurel Oak Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022||oaksonparkwood.com/|
|Lawson State Community College||Birmingham||(205) 925-2515||3060 Wilson Rd SW, Birmingham, AL 35221||www.lawsonstate.edu/|
|Bevill State Community College||Carrolton||(205) 367-8860||491 Tuscaloosa Ave, Carrolton, AL 35447||bscc.edu/|
|Morningside of Cullman Nurse Aide Program-Cullman||Cullman||(256) 737-1088||2021 Dahlke Drive, Cullman, AL 35058||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/cullman/morningside-of-cullman/|
|Catherine Place Assisted Living Facility Nurse Aide Training Program-Daphne||Daphne||27440 County Road 13, Daphne, AL 36526|
|Wesley Manor Retirement Center CNA Training Program-Dothan||Dothan||(866) 965-2891||718 Honeysuckle Rd., Dothan, AL 36305|
|Reid State Technical College||Evergreen||(251) 578-1313||P.O. Box 588, Evergreen, AL 36401||www.rstc.edu/|
|Caroll Place Nurse Aide Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||50 Spring Run Road, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|The Huntingdon CNA Training Program-Fairhope||Fairhope||108 Homestead Village, Fairhope, AL 36532|
|Morningside of Fayette CNA Program||Fayette||(205) 932-4003||404 25th Street, Fayette, AL 35555||www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/al/fayette/morningside-of-fayette/services-and-amenities|
|Live Oak Village, LLC-Foley||Foley||(251) 943-6733||2300 North Cedar Street, Foley, AL 36535||liveoakal.com/